Dad,
Are you there? So long I have waited. Where have you been? What priority did you tend to first, Grandmother? Making a mends of what you know now, do you still bare the burden of anger? Are you there beside him helping me to shed the blunder of multiples? Are you speaking from within me? Are you guiding me to what you know or what you want? Does selfishness exist after death? I am trying to muster a solid tear yet from frustration comes laughter and back again. Do you hear me? Are you the subtle chill I feel? Are you fighting my fight from above? What will become of me? What will I do, what will I achieve? Does greatness follow all the flooding emotions? Calm me. Ease me. Desperate for peace within the heart, within the mind. Massive amounts of blessings rush my core fighting off the flooding emotions. Did you speak fire into the words he spoke, JUST THINK. The moment of shocking truth, awakening another sense of direction. See, the flood gates have opened, I am lost again.
No comments:
Post a Comment