20 February 2010

Life is "too short"

Reaching for the stars at 5 foot 3 inches, it is rather obvious I am short though "too short" is definitely not what I am - I am almost 27 years old with a ton of fight left in these bones. The challenges of my current location presents little opportunity for my usual joyous vices therefore my creative mind is forced to work overtime creating a sound platforms of "Sarahisms" while humor is sought after in all that these eyes gaze upon. The color palette lacks though my "home" is an array of polka dots, photographs and a margarita scented air freshener from my beloved Bath&Body Works. Secretly I crave an ice cold margarita, with sugar on the rim, to cleanse my thoughts. I long to see the aisles of endless decor that Target specially places on-sight for what I'd like to think of as their number one customer, me! The roar of Rosco's engine in the palms of my hand - think wheels not sexual pleasure. The width of my bed beneath my back and the sound my dogs snoring, bells do nothing for the heart of a Mother to two boys. Oh, how I could continue this dance of "miss this, miss that" but something screams "All of this will be worth the wait Sarah!" so I continue on with my days remembering this: "though I am short my days are shorter, make the most of your Seasons; fret not for Karma is on-call twenty-four seven!"

No comments:

Post a Comment