I am using technology more and more as times are changing... Blogging from the beloved crackberry is super amazing! I am curious what I'll use at age 80 to blog!?!?! Of course you know just as well as I do that people like me live forever (smiling). Well, to get to the point of this blog (which when I blog it's always amazing because I AM amazing,lol) is to shed light on the wild ride life is - in the blink of an eye all can (or) will be lost. I send massive love and hugs to the few very special people in my life and ask everyone to love a little more and cry a little less. The world in which we live is both beautiful and scary - embrace YOUR joys and pray for the lost. When things get rough (which they do or will be) remember it could be worse - if for a second you cared to think of the homeless, hungry , abused and captive... (Scary but true) So, in closing to this rather different approach in blogging I remind the world eventually we all will die - so start living and shaking that ass!!!
Love, Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment