23 September 2009

Hump Day!

Wednesday as come, only two more days until the weekend is here! The month of September has flown by, October is knocking on the door! I'm amazed at how quickly life is ticking by, it seems like yesterday I arrived home from Bahrain... Wow, Summer 2009 is done!

Reflecting on the Summer; the most emotional of times seemed to drag on while my happiest seem to come and go in the blink of an eye. I cherish those special moments as do I cherish the growth that came from the painful ones. I ended my Summer as loveless as it began - God created Soul mates but not for everyone!

The Fall is here and this brings MANY joys to mind: flannel, cold weather, Uggs, Halloween, Thanksgiving, haunted hay rides, pumpkins and my favorite, watching the leaves change colors! I lived my life near the beach so naturally one would conclude "she loves Summer" but in reality my bones were born in cold weather up North, I'm a flannel wearing freak who loves the cold. I have never been one to "show off" my body, I've always felt comfortable in layers... Whether they matched or not. I am eager this Fall season to try at least three NEW things - I'm hoping knitting is one! I'm dying to master the art of knitting, I'll need this talent for the retirement home when I'm 80! Speaking of retirement homes... When my generation reaches it walls will Jay-Z be rocking it's hallways? (Possibly, maybe!)

Well, this blog has certainly turned into a bid farewell to Summer, hello Fall!

I wish everyone a HAPPY Fall season - may love find you and hug you forever!

Sarah

PS My Christmas list will be posted soon! (Wink)

No comments:

Post a Comment