Please note the picture below is actually Osama Bin Ladin disguised as DJ Khaled - not DJ Khaled disguised as Osama Bin Ladin (we don't want to confuse our Government agencies who are “actively” seeking this highly dangerous man).

Since the Hamas leader, DJ Khaled Meshaal (Some rapper living in the Southern states of America making noise, I mean music) has deemed his “well oiled machine” also known as Hamas worthy of spreading advice to “Nobama” on how to better serve the American people by running his administration more in-line with how Hamas is ran - all while making outlandish requests on what terms America (and their allies) must meet before he and his fellow Terrorists, oops! Muslim nations will cooperate with bringing peace to the world – ah! At my young age of twenty-six I do not foresee DJ Khaled actually cooperating with anyone; after all I am sure he has an arrest record the size of the Koran!
CLICK here to READ CNNs version of the same story!
No comments:
Post a Comment