10 June 2009

"A Rare Look" written by Sarah P.

Life is short and so is my level of patience – so much of this world has fallen into the hands of the wrong people; each day I survive is a victory for the good in this world. I am a self-proclaimed fighter of the good fight continually striving for excellence of self while spreading the message of positivity. I was not always like this – once upon a time I was filled with anger and distorted thoughts incapable of giving because everything I had was taken, consumed by negativity – it wasn’t until I hit the bottom of the rock bed that I was able to see beyond the tip of my nose, who knew a bigger and brighter world existed!

At twenty-six all of which I should have learned and implemented is quickly being applied – the time is now, it’s what my inner voice and desires demand – maturity. The most important part of this process has been learning my own personal boundaries and of course not living beyond them. If I am to become this “mature woman” (also known as “well put together”) then I am to understand beyond myself that the world will never be a perfect place and neither will Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment