8 June 2009

It's been awhile...

It's been awhile since I've written a blog about my crazy yet laughter filled life so here I am late into the evening writing a blog announcing to the world that I am still very much alive with enthusiasm and determination! A surprising dose of reality hit a few weeks ago, life is short so make the most of what time you do have left - in an instant it could all vanish into dust!

I am currently in the beautiful state I've called home for so long eager to move on beyond its beaches and bridges - California I can't wait to dip my toes into your ocean! I am making the most of my current situation by spending time with family - I only have one set of amazing parents and they are only getting older! (Mom & Dad if you are reading this please note that I think you two are aging gracefully, love you!) I purchased a "Crackberry" and even registered on the beloved site - can you say: "GEEK!" Well, as many of you know my little brother joined the USMC almost a year ago - his frequent visits home on the weekends have open my eyes to just how horrible the early stages of your twenties can be - can you say: "selfish!" at the top of your lungs?!?!? Damn, there is no way in hell I was that evil to people... (wink)

I am due to move into my new apartment this coming week - a long over due exploration of my worldly possessions that have set in storage for over a year and a half... CHRISTMAS IS JUNE! I look very much forward to laying in my own bed cuddled next to my beloved boys, MOM IS HOME! I can say for certain my youngest is excited to sleep in a queen sized bed again - dog beds just don't cut it for his 30pound ass! In the coming month I will start school - a challenge I am looking forward to conquering, my brain has been on vacation for so long - this is going to hurt! As for pain - I can't wait to have my surgery, it's time to move on! The mild cramping and exhaustion is driving me nuts! I guess women are cursed, damn vag*nas!

So, in a detailed YET brief blog I've touched base on all aspects of my life - let's go Sarah for keeping it real... real interesting!

Oh, before I depart allow me to send a HUGE SHOT OUT to my family & friends... I LOVE YOU ALL! Also, WELCOME HOME BIG J, we've missed your sarcastic ass, love you.

Signing off to go "Perez it up" in a few,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment