20 April 2009

Iranian President - Someone shut him up!

Iranian President, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (no surprise there, his name is a bunch of jumbled up letters spelling out something that would cause you to spit a few times just to pronounce) accuses the West of using the Holocaust (Really, that's the best he could do?) as a "pretext" for aggression against Palestinians (Wow, I thought the Jews were simply defending themselves against Palestine's numerous suicide attacks).
CLICK HERE TO READ FURTHER
If I was in attendance I can say for certain that I would have walked out too... after throwing my high heel at him (I have good aim)!

2 comments:

  1. why would you waste a good shoe?!...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd make sure I was wearing my payless version of "sexy little thing" that day - I am okay with throwing a $19.99 dollar pair of shoes at a moron! =)

    ReplyDelete