10 March 2009

To A Dear Friend...

I admire my Soul for the clarity it often experiences:

I have been home from work just a few short hours ago - my mind is slightly occupied with random thoughts, most of which relate to the unknown, though this is natural (no worries).

I am thinking about so much, so quickly, so fast... Life happens at a rapid pace. Whether we choose to ride the train or jump off no matter what it keeps steaming forward...

Those of us who chose to jump do so blindly.
Those of us who chose to ride do so with hope.

No matter what tomorrow brings the sun will still shine, the moon will still rise and somewhere in this chaotic world a friend will be thinking of you amongst the many miles.

Never think, for even a moment, you are alone.

So powerful are the things we share, our experiences, our challenges, our lose... somehow we make it through... perhaps because we share a hope.

Many smiles and lots of hugs,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment