28 February 2009

Update: About Me

How do you share with the world who you are?
You can't - but you can give the world a sample!


Here is my sample:

Where do I begin? I am a rare character of deep felt emotion. I bubble over with a wild sense of humor, free of meat and dairy I adore my vegetables. My favorite of things are often simplistic and unique from societies taste. A pro-choice supporter not to mention I love my fabulous gay friends. I grew up at the beach, sand between my toes is an amazing feeling, so is the wind in my hair. The sounds of many beats and flavors move my feet, oh how I love to sing in the shower. I am unpopular with ignorant people, my eyes see the world in a much sharper image. I love animals, scarves, rain, mountains, road trips, reading, writing, photography, shopping, walking and being myself. I am scared of heights yet after the roller coaster ride I am excited to do it again. I am uncertain of my future as I secretly adore lazy Sunday afternoons and often repeat them throughout my week. The sunsets, sunrises and midnight moons take me to far away places, I have a curious mind. Once upon a season I would drink away many thoughts and emotions, I live to learn. I fearlessly attack my hearts desires with a mindset of destiny, I control what I can. A romantic at heart perhaps one day I will be romanced; time is a key factor to growth and crossing paths. The far off land of Alaska pulls at my shell to make an appearance, I do love the great outdoors. My biggest of comforts include layering my bedding, clothing, wearing flip flops and wearing mascara. I find high heels can make any moment one-hundred percent better, sexy little things. I find thong underwear creepy, nothing in the ass ever feels good. My sense of home decor is hippie chick meets beach babe, I do love a good Target shopping spree. I have a tendency to over do it at book stores, I do not want to miss out on a good book. I do not purchase celebrity gossip magazines, Perez Hilton feeds my need. Wow, I guess I do know where to begin... by recognizing just how awesome I am! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment