27 February 2009

Untitled

Untitled

But a blessing in disguise though it sometime still hurts, lingering emotions are to blame. The truth and realness associated with love was felt in the early stages though the ending was that of a nightmare on Elm St, a lone survivor with nothing but scars to show the nights events. Recalling our last moments together I could sense the inevitable; I remember lying next to him crying in bed, the afternoon in the spare bedroom sitting upon his lap: "I just want to hold you."

Looking to the future as those I know love and are loved, I am unsure as to what truly exists within the world for my heart. Though I have climbed mountains, with many more ahead, I hold onto hope as if I was clinging to the mountain side for dear life - possible loyal love, an honest token of appreciation and support, a friend, a lover. I seek to better myself, rising high within the ranks of reality, growing and showing to this world that all is possible, even when others have given up on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment