19 February 2009

Dot Dot Dot...

A Facebook.com Survey...

1. My ex...... is my ex.

2. Maybe I should...... go sea kayaking in April.

3. I love..... myself.

4. People would say that I'm....... "The Peaharu!"

5. I don't understand......... everything and that is okay!

6. When I wake up in the morning...... I am ready to tackle the day, charge!!!

7. I lost....... my flask (sad face).

8. Life is full of........ surprises!

9. My past is......... my past, a learning tool.

10. I get annoyed when....... people act ignorant.

11. Parties are...... fun, as long as there is no cigarette smoke.

12. I wish....... to keep learning, living and smiling!

13. Dogs.......... freaking awesome, partly because of how much my parents have trained them since I've been gone. (Thank you!)

14. Cats....... are curious creatures!

15. Tomorrow...... is a new day!

16. I have low tolerance....... ignorance.

17. If I had a million dollars...... Pay off my parent's bills, buy a condo on the beach and enjoy the company of my family while drinking an ice cold beer with Dad (on my porch of course!)

18. I'm totally terrified........ things that go bump in the night!

19. My spouse....... in the distant future I am sure there is a significant other, no rush!!!

20. My life........ is full of twists and turns but lucky for me I love to slide down the slide with my arms in the air! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment