"25 random things about yourself"
1. My favorite place on Earth is Alaska though I've never visited it.
2. I plan to visit Alaska before I die.
3. My favorite thing about macaroni and cheese is the ketchup I put on top of it.
4. I feel most comfortable in my pajamas.
5. The Navy uniform makes me sweat regardless if the air conditioner is blowing on full blast (a possible sign I need to get out of the military).
6. I have sever cramps before Aunt Flo visits.
7. I constantly dream about floating through the air.
8. I believe in reincarnation.
9. I have a personal connection with Buddha statues that is unexplainable.
10. I am superstitious.
11. I do not like mushrooms.
12. My family is not picture perfect like my Parents display.
13. I love to dance!
14. Despite my outgoing personality I have social anxieties at times.
15. I once tried to throw up on purpose after eating, I quickly discovered bulimia is not for me!
16. I do not plan on attending any of my high school reunions.
17. I am secretly a hippie
18. I am a vegetarian, I love cheese!
19. I hate swallowing chewing gum, I believe it does stick to your insides!
20. I cannot stand musicals!
21. I only use Chanel make-up
22. I am currently 'trimming the fat' from my life.
23. I cannot sleep with my feet exposed.
24. I love to paint on canvas.
25. I love animals and dislike people!
No comments:
Post a Comment