Upscale is where cellulite and giggly ass does not exist - you should try the upscale sometime as I am sure your backwoods porn (missing teeth and Mom on Uncle action) is getting pretty boring.
Can you even get it up anymore with Jody Bob giving her Grandpa Joe the same old blow job?
Just want you to know that was a low blow, Jody Bob does not blow her grandpa, she told me only cousins, and yes I can still get it up, just fine!!! They are only cousins!!!
If this isn't a porn cover, I don't know what is
ReplyDeleteIt's my cover shots for the more upscale versions of Porn.
ReplyDeleteUpscale, what shemale Sarah does genius???
ReplyDeleteD in the P not D in the B!!!!! Its my new presidential slogan
ReplyDeleteUpscale is where cellulite and giggly ass does not exist - you should try the upscale sometime as I am sure your backwoods porn (missing teeth and Mom on Uncle action) is getting pretty boring.
ReplyDeleteCan you even get it up anymore with Jody Bob giving her Grandpa Joe the same old blow job?
Peace be upon you,
Upscale Porn Star
Just want you to know that was a low blow, Jody Bob does not blow her grandpa, she told me only cousins, and yes I can still get it up, just fine!!! They are only cousins!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing how backwoods porn is SO popular amongst you male Sailors!
ReplyDeleteDon't know what it is, but they love the upscale but classy cuz on cuz love....
ReplyDeleteLookin' hot...
ReplyDeleteThanks Ed!
ReplyDeletex