Ever felt you knew what your future was going to hold?
Lately, as if the Romance God himself was yelling from the Heavens, I have had a rather nagging premonition I am destine to be single forever. I assure you this premonition is not without mockery as the other night I had a dream about a wedding, any guesses who the bride was? I hold onto what my Mother calls 'The Season' and try not to give up though the thought has crossed my mind: "when you least expect it Sarah..." - it truly is a bundle of confusion to me.
I flirt with the idea of falling in-love again but quickly, like a cold-snap, I can counteract the flirtation with 'Reality Recon' as I know what trouble relationships can bring. I have the worst luck with relationships - whether it is timing, distance or the lack of stability in HIS 'mental state' (yes, there is a few crazy ones in my past). If I was to complete a survey titled 'How Do You Feel Now?' I would easily respond "Happy as a fish in water!" For now I'll stick with the confusion of the two - My premonition that I am destined to be the 'Crazy Aunt' and my Mother's words of comfort: "it's THE Season Sarah."
Hey Romance God,
If you are picking up what I am putting down do you think you could sprinkle a little 'luck' on my life. I don't truly want to die alone, over paying in taxes and using a vibrator for constant pleasure.
Sincerely,
Sarah
P.S. I realize the likely possibility that 'I just was not ready' before...
No comments:
Post a Comment