6 January 2009

'ah ha'


According to the world's greatest talk show host, Oprah, such things as 'ah ha' moments and Tom Cruise being a good husband to Katie Holmes is true and factual - alright perhaps the only thing she's ever been right about is the existence of 'ah ha' moments but this is completely beside the point, she is correct!

The moment of 'ah ha' is best described as God himself shining the spotlight upon your face while the world stands and watches your facial expression shift from grim to complete astonishment. A moment forever burned in memory and heart - yes, 'and heart' as this is where all things precious linger forever...

My 'ah ha' of today is complete astonishment of just how blind I can be - yes, 'can be' as I choose to be... there is nothing like being blessed with an 'ah ha' moment to correct this major infraction of the Soul.

'ah ha' I refuse this...

No comments:

Post a Comment